Glass Fiber Filter
Glass fiber filters are made of 100% boro-silicate glass fiber that are 100% free of bonding agent, i.e. chemically inert.
Offers fine particle retention & high flow rate as well as good loading capacity.
|Thickness||250 to 500 µm|
|Basic Weight||50 to 56 gsm|
|Air Flow||Above 4.3 sec./100 ml./inch²|
- Ideal for high efficiency general purpose lab filtration
- Recommended for gravimetric determination of airborne particulates
- Stack sampling & absorption method of air-pollution monitoring
- Ideal for radioimmunoassay of weak ß emitters & for gravimetric analysis
- Volatile materials where ignition is involved
- Ideal for high volume air sample
|Cat NO.||Size/Dia.||Nos Pkt||Go to Page|
|130810||203 x 254 mm 8″ x 10″ (sheet)||100||Details|